Five Days – Mask Making Worshop
Including theory and hands-on construction of antique, papier mâchè art. Taught in English.
By Prof. Agostino Dessì and his daughter Alice.
The course cover the following subjects:
– Hands on costruction in chalk of a model of mask to student’s liking.
– Plaster negative of mask.
– Papier – Make print.
– Finishing, cutting, affixing laces.
– Colouring, gliding, aplication of gold or silver leaf.
– Colouring wich acrilics, coating or antiquing.
(5 LESSONS IN 1 WEEK FOR A TOTAL OF 20 HOURS, INCLUDING ALL THE MATERIALS. THIS COURSE IS OPEN TO ANYBODY WHO IS INTERESTED IN AN ENTHUSIAST OF THIS TYPE OF ART)
Professor Agostino Dessì as been creating and producing mask in Florence since 1973. His work and art continue to provide unique creation also used for the theatre, plays, films, festivals, show and the Venice Carnaval.
Via Faenza, 72r – 50123, Florence – Italy
Tel/Fax. 00 39 055 287370
Mobile. 00 39 347 4829303
E- Mail. firstname.lastname@example.org